Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A learning process.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
I am just now learning how to do all of this stuff. so I decided to post a picture from a hiking/geocaching trip I made back at the end of January. This is Falling Water Falls along Falling Water Creek near the the Richland Creek Wilderness Area in Arkansas. It was a beautiful day to be out. I found 6 caches that day. Four of which were hidden near waterfalls and another at an area called Pedestal Rocks that is just awesome. My total hiking distance that day was 7.3 miles and I shot 87 photos also. The sun was going down at the time I took this photo and it ended up being one the best shots of the day. I am certainly not even close to being a good photographer but I just enjoy sharing them with others. I am still using a Panasonic PalmCam that is about 10 years old and only 1.3 mega pixel. I would really like to have a better camera but I just can't convince my wife of that. I am about to go out for an exercise hike and will post a couple of pics later today from that hike.

No comments: